>>>"The German Podcast Scene is DEAD"
  • ...I DON'T DO PODSTER! Ich bin noch nichtmal ein German Podcaster! And for all I care, you can kiss my big black ass!!!

(really!)

Now that I got that out of my system,...ich hab wirklich nur mal ein paar Fragen an euch Germans.

First) Warum wird eigentlich behaupted that the Deutsche Podcast Scene Tot ist?

Second) Warum schreiben einiege einen schlechten Comment an einen Podcaster? Es gibt doch wirklich eine grosse Auswahl von verschiedenen Themen, wie ignorant muss man sein um nur zu schreiben: "Ich mag Dich nicht"!?! Auch einen negativen review in einem eigenem Podcast zu verfassen ist doch wirklich nicht noetig,...right?

Third) VOTE AmHam!
  • först) it's not dead, it just smells funny

zeckond) i like schlechte commets. at least much more than just people talking shit behind your back and playing nice.
    and it's just better for your health to get your hate out of your system.

zörd) you can bet your wrinkly ass on that ;)
  • oh,...and FOURTH) I really am an Idiot, but wanna understand what it is that you are so depressed about??? Sorry, never heard HOPPE! Now that he's making a comeback I may understand. But still, I have noticed this strange negativity amongst german speaking Podcasters, what's going down with you'all?

I dig so many German Podcasters that are truly original and put an extreme amount of effort into their recordings, and I am excited that the SCENE is as ALIVE as it is!!!!

What am I missing out on???

Should I be more depressed???
  • oh, and FUENF) I HATE FH404, but I love BoB!!! Ich wuenschte es wuerde auch mal inner Zukunft ein Podcast ueber dem Bo-Log verfasst!!!
  • and i hate podcasting... ach ja... if you love bob... with or without "flutsche"?

long live fahrenheit 444! the inovation of german podcasting!

greetings from firefly
  • Habt Ihr Langeweile?
  • Se Görmen Podcast Zien is not däd. We´re on your Seite

Thank ju very many foa saying sis AmHam!
  • WTF is the "German Podcast Scene"?
  • ich zitiere Homer Simpson: "LAAAAAAANGWEILIG"
  • UNd ich zitiere auch Homer Simpson: "Nukular. Es heisst Nukular!"
  • ...I had no idea that Homer Simpson could speak german!!!
  • Oh, cum on Spaßbremsen! Let's welcome the American Hamburger in eine German Forum Diskussion.

First: it is obviously dead - no interessante contents, just rumgemeckere and hoffen auf a comeback von hoppe, caro and the other early birds. Did you realize, that all the shows sind all fake oder do you wirklich glaubst an oder hast you jemals gehört about a goose on the floor talking über this and das? Do you really glaubst, that on musicampus you wirst jemals listen to a Lied oder hör etwas interesting about a band or einen Künstler?

Second: das is good für the geschäft. if you polarisierst then you will force diskussionen and that macht dich interesting. And the mehr you schimpf über well akzeptierte Podcaster, desto cooler is it and many andere will like dich. In Deutschland we nenn it Marketing or dissen.

Third: Warum, AmHam sucks! ;-)

Fourth: it is a rechtschreibfehler and means: hope - that vielleicht 20% of seine ankündigungen werden fulfilled and hope that his dauerwerbesendung camouflage will end am 28.11. when he feiert his comeback as a podcaster.

Homer speaks deutsch, because er a typischer deutscher Familienvater is.
  • ...nice to meet you all!!!

Hate me, love me, all the same to me, but thank you for yer comments, I am learning something here!

Can't wait till this Hoppe Dude comes back, he seems to be everybody's hero!

(i don't do podster!!! i was never here...)
  • Did you ever seen this AmHam guy around here?
  • Btw. I left my flat this morning.
    I opened the door, went outside, closed it, and walked away!

I did not see any AmHam on my way...
  • Ihr habt ja alle ne Macke. :) Nur ich nicht. Ich hab zwei. Und AmHam hat fünf. Bob hat 17, Hoppe 22, Ulrich 35,...
  • So, it is almost time for the GREAT HOPPE to return!!!

...Ich moechte wirklich nur mal nett anfragen, "WHAT THE HELL IS A HOPPE"???

I have no idea, but he seems to be the greatest thing that you have ever heard, so I am curious! Could someone tell me what the HOPPE-HYPE is all about?

I don't do Podster! ...(i was never here!)
  • Marco Sascha Sven Hoppe. It's a name.
    And like all other podcaster he has really a big Macke ;) Because of a bigger Macke like others the people are pretty enchanted about him.

So ungefähr könnte man das erklären.

Multe (was here)
  • *lachweg* Der WikiMulte! :)
  • Ja, sach ich doch.
  • Fuck you all you little Doofköppe! Tach auch ;)
  • Nur Zombies hier!
  • Tach Sebbi,...why did you quit podcasting?

...(i have so much to learn about this dead german podcast scene!...i was never here!)
  • Oh,...also, I know nothing about Mr. Hoppe, but that he has everyones respect! Dude, I can't wait to hear you! My curiosity is thru the roof!!! Couple of more days,...YaY!!!
  • Quick give this guy a towel, he will..... ahh no I will not go ahead with my toughts.
  • He doesn't need a towel... He does need a tissue... :-)

We are not dead...
    We are a lot and alive...
  • Tissue is enough? I am amazed! ;)
  • The German Podcast Scene ain't DEAD!

It is absolutely the BEST ENTERTAINMENT No Money could buy!!!

I really do love you all!

Later

(pls. send all hate mail to: AmHam.de.vu)
  • ... no, he's never on podster....
  • ...I may be rather new, but could someone please explain if there ever was such a thing as a "GermanPodcastScene" ...and who were the "Main Players"...???

Come-on, help an ignorant AmHam out and teach me some history here!

Quite honestly, I see very little activity here on podster and corporately sponsored links seem to dominate this site, so if you feel a wee bit nostalgic, help a brother out and tell me a bit about the history of the 'GermanPodcastScene' from your personal perspective, or gimme some links to work with!

THANX!!!

(i am actually here right now, but not for long!)
  • ...ok, F it,....i really was here, and I was bored senseless for a moment.

*NoW returning into my deep'n'dirty SummerHole!*

LATER!!!
  • Oh Lord, please throw brain from the sky! ;)
  • And please make sure you'll hit your target! ;)
  • normcast said:

Oh Lord, please throw brain from the sky! ;)

That just may be the strangest thing I have ever read,...'please throw brain from the sky',...'WTF'???
    In anycase, I hope that the lord dude will hook you up with your request!
    But seriously, just imagine it would literally happen, that would be disgusting! Depending where it may land and assuming that by sky you mean a height of at least 500 feet, it would just explode upon impact, and make an unrecognizable mess! Let's not even think what would happen if it would hit a person,...could be fatal!
    Again Bro, very strange thing to wish for indeed, yet it's a pleasure to make yer acquaintance and I appreciate the fact that you find this thread of importance and blessed it with a comment!

There, who else finds them self to be a former big playa, of the 'Dead German Podcast Scene'??? (Or who would you nominate as one?)

Thanx for yer f-ing participation!!!
  • AmHam said:

There, who else finds them self to be a former big playa, of the 'Dead German Podcast Scene'??? (Or who would you nominate as one?)

Thanx for yer f-ing participation!!!

I ain't no big player on that "Dead German Podcast Scene", so how do I care? As long as the small player keep it up, it's worth a try....Let's c what comes out of that...

nJoy! :)
  • Warum reden hier alle englisch? Weil die DEUTSCHE podcast-szene tot ist?

Ich mein, die Frage hört sich blöd an. Aber entweder sind hier nur Amis im Forum oder Menschen, die ihre Muttersprache verleugnen :)
  • Wow...the early bird catches the worm. But the 2nd mouse get's the cheese. Think about it! ;)

Warum reden hier alle englisch? Weil die DEUTSCHE podcast-szene tot ist?

Ich mein, die Frage hört sich blöd an. Aber entweder sind hier nur Amis im Forum oder Menschen, die ihre Muttersprache verleugnen :)

你当时的中国也许更好吗 ???
  • ...Psst....did you know,...>"TheAmHam<" now does Podster?
  • ...(miss me?)

Warscheinloch necht!

...aber sacht mal ehrloch, wem zermisst ihr?

OK.
    Ich fang an: I miss my PodFathers "PodCastra" ---(6Astra)!

...und jetzt kommst you...
  • Also, ich vermisse zum Beispiel den Wuppercast...
  • Warum reden hier alle englisch? Weil die DEUTSCHE podcast-szene tot ist?

Gnihihihi...
  • jaja - allerliebster meiky - hier auf podster ist schon eine menge los.

ausserdem habe ich diesen thread in for 4 jahren eroeffnet und wie man sehen kann ist einer der allergroessten.

also wer bis jetzt noch nicht verstanden hat was fuer ein mensch wirklich hinter dem character 'amham' steckt, der muss in eigener arroganz weiter leben. schelbersult! :*

ich wuensch was.
    ;)

christian

ps: ja templer, den peter vermisse ich auch, einer der guten, aber zum glueck ist er ja auf facebook.
  • hey meiky - ich dachte du wolltest mit mir spielen.
    ich bin hier, buddy.
    du hast mit meinem kommentar aus dem hause 'konnischubert' (jahrgang 2008) an meiner tuer geklopft und jetzt bist du nicht hier.
    ...war wohl nur ein streich...
    ok - viel spass - weiterso - und hab'n (wie du sagen wuerdest) 'GEIL'en tag.
  • HaHaHAhahaHAAA!!!

. . . und jetzt hat das suesse meikchen seinen eigenen kommentar geloescht!

Dude, you're doing it wrong!
    So spuelt man mittem AmHam nuescht!
    . . . da musste wieklich ein Mann sein - aber watt soll's - jedem datt seine!

Ich spiele selber ja kaum noch den AmHam.
    Muss sagen das es mir einen heiden Spass gemacht hat und habe viele Freunde gemacht. Es ist schon interesant welche Menschen den ganzen Spass viel zu ernst genommen haben. Es giebt wirklich 'Solche' und 'Solc...intellegent people with a healthy sense of humor'!

Wer Spass versteht sollte mein neues Projekt folgen.
    z.Z. nehme ich eine LIVE 'Stand-Up Comedy' Show ueber USTREAM auf.
    Diesen Sommer starten wir auch einen Vid/Podcast, der einiege Wellen formen wird. (Gruss H)
    Auch schreibe ich grade selber fleissich Material und werde bald auch hinter dem Mic. stehen.

Mehr info:
    http://douchebagdiary.com/comedy/
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/comedybytheslice

. . . muss wohl ein paar Worte in German heute abend aufnehmen . . .
    ( hier finden wenn: http://audioboo.fm/AmHamShow )

My RechtsLinkSchreibung and Grammar SUCKS!
    "DeutscheSprache - Sprache Sprache"

Greetings from SoCal,
    Christian
  • . . . versucht nicht etwas von mir hier zu spielen - my account is compromised - aber leute wie meiky werden nie und nimmer und ich wuensch glueck . . .

My Name is AmHam! . . . and you?
  • @AmHam Hör bitte auf das gute Deutsch mit der amerikanischen Sprache zu vermischen. Wo bleibt dein Feingefühl ? In Anstand und Benimm sollte man nicht charakterloses mischen. Ansonsten hab ich nichts gegen dich AmHam und kannst deshalb ruhig weiterkiffen. :€
  • "WEITERKIFFEN" - HAHA.
  • お前はもう…死んでいる。

Na, Geburtenrückgang, Überalterung. Es fehlt einfach der Nachwuchs. deutsche Podcaster sterben aus. Die Deutschen sterben aus.

Und deshalb habe ich mich entschieden jenseits vom Grab zurückzukehren und weiterzumachen, passt auch prima, weil die Japaner schließlich auch aussterben. Sogar noch schneller als die Deutschen. Wow, ist ja der reinste Totentanz.

万歳!

Hey Fremder!

Sieht so aus als wenn du neu hier bist. Wenn du mitmachen willst, drücke einen dieser Buttons!

In dieser Diskussion